India Health Action Trust (IHAT) aims at improving public health initiatives by supporting programs nationally and globally through providing comprehensive technical assistance in program planning, management and monitoring. IHAT has set up a Technical Support Unit (TSU) for the Government of Uttar Pradesh to provide techno-managerial assistance to improve the coverage of key reproductive, maternal, new-born, child health and nutrition (RMNCHA+) interventions and services in the state from the funding support of Bill & Melinda Gate Foundation (BMGF) through University of Manitoba (UOM), Canada.
Senior Specialist/Team Leader, ICT
Senior Specialist/Specialist – ICT will be responsible for managing, planning, strategizing, designing and providing long term vision either for his/her own activities or for the activities of his/her sub-ordinates.
|Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Specialist/Specialist, ICT is expected to perform the following task.
– Lead as an IT Program Manager for implementation of various digital/ ICT Solution & infrastructure and interventions;
– Monitor and manage the progress of planned digital/ICT intervention and their outcomes;
– Develop and present periodic updates and reports to various stakeholders;
– Work closely with clients and cross-functional departments, as IT project manager to understand and develop business and systems requirements, ensure development according to requirements, manage project timelines, user testing (UAT), training and deliverables;
– Operational Knowledge of integration of various technologies and Applications in ICT domain from disparate sources with varying standards;
– Good understanding of emerging technologies and frameworks like IoT, Big data analytics, Artificial Intelligence, Block Chain, cyber security etc. and developing innovative & public health solution based on above;
– Extensive knowledge of Data/network security, application architecture and design of Software applications/IT Infrastructure, Cloud Management in public health domain;
– Lead technical team in designing, developing and managing public health solutions considering technology advancements and fitment to India context including integrating various applications, also engage with design, selection and implementation of different ICT/ digital solutions and platforms with providers /Vendors;
– Experience in the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, development of business requirements specifications (BRS) and system requirement specifications (SRS), project implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance;
– Organize and lead all ICT related meeting with external stakeholders like government bodies (state and central government), vendors and with other team of UPTSU;
– Responsible for successful execution of ICT initiatives and provide technical leadership in managing ICT operations of state digital health initiatives including long-term sustenance;
– Liaison with Health Department, National Health Mission-UP (NHM) and other govt. offices for smooth implementation of different digital health initiatives under the UPTSU project.
Preferably experience in working in Digital Health Projects
– Should have essentially worked on Angular JS, Node JS, Postgresql, JS, Ajax, HTML 5, Restful and FHIR API.
– Having worked on Java, Kotlin and SQL Lite would be desirable.
– Knowledge of digital application/ Project Management tools.
– Managing the MIS and other performance Reports as per business requirements.
– Experience in troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading existing systems.
– Experience in deploying programs and evaluate user feedback
– Managing day to day ICT operations to maximize productivity of the operations/ sustenance Team, including engaging with Vendors/ Solution providers regularly
– Successfully Demonstrated software re- engineering of any existing Software system
– Demonstrated cross-cultural, teamwork skills and ability to foresee issues and initiate appropriate action.
– Continuously monitor Service levels of the ICT infrastructure and implementing improvement/risk management / best practices plans and managing service contracts.
– Demonstrated supervisory and management skills of managing team and implementation of program centric health programs
– Experience in improving operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
– Strong work ethics
– Ability to drive Capacity Building efforts within the team and other relevant stakeholders
– Ability to look beyond technology infrastructure with a focus on problem solving, improvement on resource productivity
– Ability to logically prioritize tasks and schedules
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Passionate and self-driven with ability to work independently
Interested candidates please apply by COB 17th April, 2021 using the online IHAT Application by clicking https://www.ihat.in/vacancies/position-of-senior-specialist-specialist-ict/ or visit IHAT Vacancy page at www.ihat.in. Only complete online applications will be considered.
IHAT provides a safe working environment for all its employees; follows the principle of equal opportunity and encourages women applicants. Physically challenged with required skills /knowledge and willing to travel are also encouraged to apply.
We will be following a systematic selection process to fill this position based on experience, competency and suitability. Shortlisting for the posts will take place soon after the closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. Unfortunately, we are able to contact only those applicants who have been shortlisted for the interview. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks of the closing date, please assume that the current IHAT positions are unable to accommodate you at the moment. It is also not possible for us to provide you with specific feedback because of the volume of applications we receive.
IHAT does not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fees in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
7 April, 2021
17 April, 2021
No other Vacancies found.